From strategy to solution developmentObjective
LoQutus realizes end-to-end solutions for its customers in various domains, both in-house as well as on-site. These solutions support the customer with the efficient execution of its business processes. Every LoQutus solution is substantiated by a strong architectural vision which is characterized a.o. by the use of open standards and the preference for state-of the-art components instead of made-to-measure goods. Besides realizing end-to-end projects LoQutus also supports the several stakeholders at the customer side in order to increase their maturity level regarding the components used in the project.
The following triple approach ensures this efficiency and its building blocks:
|Make knowledge and information available|
|Control and management of business processes|
|Solve integration issues|
The Java & .NET competence centers offer state-of-the-art solutions thanks to:
- An excellent relation and a close collaboration with various partners
- Market research with focus on the latest trends regarding a.o. portals, BPMS, ESB and frameworks
- An intensive contribution to several communities who do research on and give advice regarding the efficient support of business processes
- Focused communication between the Java and .NET competence center to create a synergy that can support hybrid solutions.
Furthermore, the Java & .NET competence centers also:
- Coach and support development, infrastructure and architecture teams
- Train target audience on the offered technologies
- Execute application audits, code reviews and infrastructure audits
The Java & .NET
ensure a continuous knowledge gathering by attending
several courses and intensive sharing of information within the team.
Besides the extension of knowledge LoQutus also pays attention to personalized certification
tracks within the team. The competence centers watch over the preservation of the competence
level of each team member.
After all, each member of the Java & .NET competence centers is part of the competence
center of Lean Software Development and thus the LoQutus development is done through a methodological approach. This approach ensures the quality of the projects together with the
strong architectural vision of each team member.